A Table Set For Two

On 9:33 PM


Candles flicker softly on a table set for two

There's no one on the earth tonight except for me and you


A nice romantic dinner and a bottle of chilled wine

And we are here together in a moment stopped in time


A love so few have ever known and this is its birth night

Alone within our little world, you and I and candlelight


So soon we will set free the feelings that we want to share

And I am held here spellbound by your laughter in the air


Thoughts of love like falling leaves

Swirling in the autumn breeze


Flow in our minds and in our eyes

A tender look and longing sighs


We touch and as the fire starts

That we have kindled in our hearts


We kiss and hear the angels sing

As heavens gift to me you bring


No more to live my life alone

And in your soul I found my home


At peace within your loving arms

Captivated by your charms


And happily I'd die for you

Here at this table set for two


Written by L. Carling




0 comments

Post a Comment